Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rike Rizkia

One day. my best friend Sheila came to my home to visit me after she had long holiday. We started tu tell our interested experience and watched horor's film. When we felt in high of frightened, she told me that she had frightening story when she in Semarang. She said that this is unbelievable experience. But it is trully happened. She and her family visit "Lawang Sewu" at Semarang which is famous and stately place. When she walked on underground prison, the athmospher was wet, dark and narrow. She told me that she saw a woman with dark long hair and wearing white dress, watching on her and her family too. My best friend haven't stop tremoring her feet. She uncourages to look for the second time. When she finished trip on underground prison, she asked with a guide what she saw in there. I wondered why a guide have smiled when she asked with him. But a guide tried to tell her that a woma who she saw was a inhabitant on there. He said that a woman wouldn't annoy you and hurt you. You was a lucky person who could to see her. But she felt unlucky to see that woman. Infact, she couldn't sleep and never forgot her face. I laughed when a guide told to my best friend that she was a lucky person. But I felt frightening too with her story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Rike

Nice spooky story..
So, what was actually happened? What was she doing there so she could attract the inhabitant to appear? According to my colleague, if you want to see them "inhabitants/ghosts" in lawang sewu, just stand alone in the dark and wait, they will appear immediately. And if you turn your flash light on, they will be vanished.

Nice writing..