Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Febby Malindha

I am Malindha and I want to retell you about the unforgetable experience that my friend's ever had.

Some times ago, my friend told me about the most unforgetable experience she has ever had is when she was meet him at the first time. The man has got blue eyes and brown hair, he is fairly tall, meybe he is about 25 years old.

Actually, he is my friend's piano teacher.

My friend is 10 years old at the moment. Her mother invited him to come to her house, then introduced him to my friend as a privat piano teacher.

The day after that, she begun to learn how to play a piano with her new teacher.

It was 2 years he became my friend's piano teacher.

One day, he didn't come to my friend's house and didn't tell her for along time.

It was 2 months after he didn't come for teaching.

Then, my friend got a letter from him that said that he really felt sorry because he couldn't come to her house. He got an accident after the last meeting. His right hand was unmoveable. He couldn't play piano anymore and would to go far away from here. But he said that he didn't want to forget her.

My friend decided to stop playing piano since she got that bad news. She said that he is not only her teacher, but also her friend and her first love, too. She will always remember him in her life.

No comments: