Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ega Sardinia (late submission)

When I talking about funny story,I remember about the story of my friend.She told me that she was very ashamed.I wanted to know what happened with her.She said that she has great the wrong man.She had an appointment with a man on saturday night at 8 o'clock in the town park.She went to the town park and then wait for the man. According to his message,he worn T-shirt with bring flower.One hour he waited for the man suddenly,she saw a man who worn T-shirt with bring flower.She ran to the man and then hug him.But after she looked the man,he was old man.she shocked and back to home.

1 comment:

cumi laut said...

this one is nice, it has the proper pacing and the conventional climax-denouement kind of thing, need to work on the grammar and freedom of expression, but gonna be good.