Thursday, November 6, 2008

Aris Arniasti Putri

I want to tell you about the story that i had ever heard from my friend in senior high school .
The story began when i was 16 years old , my friend told me about her schoolmate , Nita . One day Nita and her fiance had gone to home from school by motorcycle . But in the middle of the street , there were a traffic ticket . Nita realized that she didn't wear a helmet . My friend said that Nita was so frightened , and suddenly Nita jumped from the motorcycle without showed her invorenment . In fact , behind her there were a truck which a high speed , and then a truck hit Nita dirrectly . And she died at the time , her fiance was shocked . Several month later , her fiance was found hanged in his bedroom . And my friend told me that Nita's spirit always wait her fiance under the tree where her fiance picked her up every day . A lot of students often saw her but they kept silent .

No comments: