Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alit Yulie K

I will tell you about the story that I had ever heard from my sister. Well, My sister told me about her frightening experience that she had done. Six years ago, the story began when my sister was in senior high school. One day, my sister's school was held a drama performance and " Pengantin Kematian " was the title. Everything had prepared as well as posible, such as costumes, properties, background and sound effect. Finally, they used a GONG as their sound effect. Her teacher was reminding to all his students to do not hit the GONG unless the teacher was there. In fact, Deny ( one of the student ) didn't believe it and he recklessed to hit the GONG for three times. Everybody had kept silent. One hour latter, the drama began. Two people had roled as pocong. One was a man and one was a girl. Suddenly, a female pocong asked to my sister, she said like this, "Hi, can you help me to release my leg 's rope?, it is very tight." And then my sister released her rope and she was gone. When my sister entered the costume's room, she found the female pocong and asked why she was there. And my sister's friend said that she didn't go anywhere. She had just changed her costume. So, my sister was so frightened. She didn't realize what had happened. At the same time, somebody saw that the glass in my sister's class room had broken. But, there were no accident happened. My sisters had just kept silent until the performance finished. The day after this, my sister had told to her friends about what happened last night. Everybody was so frightened and scared to hit the GONG again.
Well, this is the short story that I have written.

No comments: